skip to main | skip to sidebar

Lady Queen Obscene

Monday, October 02, 2006

Hey today Merv and I had a stupendeously wonderfully awesome idea!
See you all know that My Chemical Romance changed their name to
The Black Parade, yes no?
Yes now you do.
Anyhow, so we decided, let's form a band reallyquick, and call it My Chemical Romance!

The name's up for grabs now!!
:D:D:D
Posted by Nic at 11:09 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2006 (143)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ▼  October (10)
      • In News Today..This is Betty/Bob.Betty has cool ha...
      • Go to this gig cause a fucking awesome crack desig...
      • Hello, I'm Nic. I want to sit down in a noisy bar ...
      • Freeloaders are not good.I mean, seriously. If a g...
      • History of the F word!! :D
      • It's something to believe in, that no one else kno...
      • Hey, j-j-j-jaded..I'm loving Digital Video Product...
      • Hey today Merv and I had a stupendeously wonderful...
      • Wasabi.. In My PantsSo today we played a game. Tak...
      • Rawwwrrrhhhh school tomorrow AGAINAGAIN :(Last sem...
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2005 (174)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (12)

About Me

Nic
View my complete profile